Friday 20 July 2007

Narrow down your broadband results

I haven't posted for a while but I have been busy working with my friendly neighbourhood techie (otherwise known as Brett) on www.ukbroadbandfinder.com.

Today the new broadband results filters went live - which means customers can narrow down their broadband search by lots of factors including download speed, price, upload speed, broadband type, download allowance and more.

This should be particularly useful for people in urban areas who can get loads of broadband deals in their area, or for anyone who knows what's important to them in a great broadband deal - superfast broadband speeds, a cheap broadband deal, unlimited downloads, or a one month broadband contract.

I've spent a lot of time today testing the new filters and reworking the text and and I'm sure I'll adapt the filters over time as I get feedback on what works best (and what users want to filter on to narrow their broadband search).

The broadband search filters work on a postcode or phone number search - or just go to the broadband packages listing page and filter from there.

So check out the filters now on www.ukbroadbandfinder.com

By Sarah, UK Broadband Finder

No comments: