Wednesday 4 July 2007

Polling day has arrived

I said in my last Broadband Apprentice post that I wanted to add a poll as a regular feature. After a couple of tweaks, the UK Broadband Finder poll is now up - check it out at www.ukbroadbandfinder.com

I'm going to aim for one poll a month. The first one asks what is the most important factor driving visitors' next broadband package purchase. I think the results will make interesting reading as cheap broadband battles with blistering superfast speeds or unlimited downloads. I'll report back on the results at a later date.

Why am I adding a poll?
  1. to learn more about what my website visitors: what they want from their broadband, biggest broadband gripes, best / worst providers, etc
  2. for feedback on my broadband comparison website
  3. to drive visits through publicity from press releases and news stories (about my poll findings)
So check out the poll now on www.ukbroadbandfinder.com

By Sarah, UK Broadband Finder

No comments: