Thursday 5 July 2007

New wireless broadband article

I'm still adding new and updated original content to my website.

Today I have added another article to my broadband comparison website, www.ukbroadbandfinder.com.

This one is about wireless broadband and Wi-Fi - how it works and what some of the terminology means.

I've also included a list of broadband packages that come with a free wireless router.

As with all my new pages (and some of the old ones - retrofitting takes a long time...) the wireless broadband page has a search engine-friendly URL - http://www.ukbroadbandfinder.com/wireless_broadband.html

I've also added several blog posts to my UK Broadband finder blog (about recent changes to the website) - as we all know, Google loves frequently updated websites!

So check out my wireless broadband article now on www.ukbroadbandfinder.com

By Sarah, UK Broadband Finder

No comments: