Tuesday 11 September 2007

AOL free laptop and cut price broadband offers launch

AOL have launched their Laptops are free offer for AOL Wireless Plus, AND cut the price of AOL Broadband Wireless to £9.99/month for 6 months.

Over the last few days TradeDoubler has started providing the tracking links for these offers, so I have started promoting them on www.ukbroadbandfinder.com and on all my blogs.

I have also launched a Free laptops Adwords ad group, which drives traffic to a specific landing page.

I'll be pushing both offers intensively through organic search and paid search. The free laptops broadband deal particularly is such an amazing offer - especially for families needing another computer - that I am sure it will increase traffic significantly, and boost my sales.

By Sarah, UK Broadband Finder

No comments: