Tuesday 18 September 2007

New unlimited broadband scroller

I updated the scroller on my broadband website www.ukbroadbandfinder.com this morning - it now scrolls through five unlimited broadband packages.

Previously it scrolled some of the fastest broadband packages, but I felt it needed a change as:

(a) there is already a superfast broadband page on the site, and
(b) the issue of bandwidth limits has been in the news recently so I figured more people might be looking for a broadband package with a more substantial download limit (even if they are all subject to fair use policy...)

I am still planing to write a specific unlimited broadband page for the site, as that will give me an opportunity to build in more keyword phrases for SEO purposes - but the scroller will fill a gap until then.

By Sarah, UK Broadband Finder

No comments: