Monday 3 September 2007

Promoting AOL Broadband Wireless

The new AOL package Broadband Wireless went live today. It has a download speed of up to 8Mb, a free wireless router, and it's still under £15 a month (£14.99 a month to be precise, but I wonder how many people search on "broadband for £14.99" vs. "broadband under £15"?).

Anyway I've spent this morning putting AOL Broadband Wireless on every site and blog I have. You can see it on:
  1. the homepage of UK Broadband Finder, plus the usual package, provider and offer pages
  2. my UK Broadband Finder site blog
  3. my broadband offers blog, ukbroadbandfinder.blogspot.com
  4. my news blog, ukbroadband.wordpress.com
  5. and even my BT Tradespace site, at ukbroadbandfinder.bttradespace.com
Short of sticking a postcard in my local newsagent's window, or sending a light aircraft down the valley with an AOL Broadband Wireless - broadband without wires! banner trailing behind it, I think I have covered most bases.

My next task - to revamp my AOL Adwords landing pages and get those live as soon as possible.

By Sarah, UK Broadband Finder

No comments: